Monday 22 July 2013

Rest Day in Sarria, July 20 2013.

Buenos Dias Peregrinos.

 Not blogging about our rest day other than putting up a the following images with a Dentistry theme. 

Saw these in a dentist's window in Sarria, had to take pictures in case there are any in the dental trade paying attention.

Okay??? So how do I purchase on of these models?  A man with a trumpet and another fella with a shovel over his shoulder next to a giant tooth!

You'r gunna use WHAT on me??

Oh, its okay, the doctor is Jesus, I just touch the hem of his apron and my implants will be in.

You are not encouraging me to pop in for some work Dr J.

This seems like a more orderly approach to the issues at hand.

Anyway, got the washing done, used all sorts of unctions and remedies to resolve our physical issues and managed to do a spot of souvenir shopping.  On the road again tomozz.

Buen Camino Peregrinos


No comments:

Post a Comment